The advanced goldsmithing course
During the advanced course, you will design and make a piece of jewellery using precious metal. I will assist you with the design and the making of your piece of jewellery.
During the workshop, You can explore specific techniques. These may include the setting of precious stones, reticulation, and etching. Together we will design a piece of jewellery that will allow you to practice with these techniques and apply them to your actual piece of jewellery.
You will learn the craft of goldsmithing at your own pace, in a well-equipped studio and under professional supervision.
Please check the schedule below for workshop dates and times:
- Monday Morning from 9:30 until 12:00 o’ clock —> 4 places available (teacher: Sacha Ofman)
- Wednesday evening from 19:30 until 22:00 o’ clock —> FULLY BOOKED (teacher: Sarah Kobak)
- Thursday morning from 9:30 until 12:00 o’ clock —> FULLY BOOKED (teacher: Sarah Kobak)
- Thursday evening from 19:30 until 22:00 o’ clock —> 1 place available (teacher: Sarah Kobak)
The fees for the advanced course are:
- € 330 for 10 classes of 2.5 hours each (you can catch up one missed lesson)
- € 627 for 20 classes of 2.5 hours each (you can catch up two missed lessons and get one for free)
You can enter the advanced course at any time after consultation. Do you want to enrol or do you have any questions? Please contact me.
The course fee includes:
the use of all tools that are present in the studio, accompanying theory, base metal (copper, brass), silver solder, saws, coffee and tea.
The following is not included in the course fee:
precious metals, haberdashery, precious stones and – when required – gold solder. (These items can be ordered / bought at the studio.)
Please be aware that there will be no classes during school holidays (as scheduled for the region Noord-Holland).